The Buick Enclave boasts a new design for the 2018 model year. The three-row model arrives with a sleeker, more conservative style and an interior that screams luxury. Thanks in part to its additional technologies and upscale comfort, there’s no denying that the Buick Enclave is a family vehicle from start to finish.
Designed to meet the needs of larger families (or smaller families that want a bit more space), the 2018 Buick Enclave features seating for up to seven passengers. Unlike competing models, the Buick Enclave features a spacious third row that can accommodate taller passengers, too.
A long list of premium amenities puts the Buick Enclave well ahead of competitors. Standard tri-zone climate control, various USB ports, and keyless entry and ignition are just a few of the features that help the three-row crossover climb to the top. Combine those with its innovative technologies, like a built-in Wi-Fi® hotspot and an available Bose® 10-speaker premium audio system, and there’s simply no topping it.
The latest Buick Enclave features a 3.6-liter V6 engine that produces an impressive 302 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. It comes paired to a nine-speed transmission that boasts responsive throttle and smooth shifting. That powertrain, combined with major weight loss, ensures that the Buick Enclave brings a dynamic driving experience unlike any other.
If you’re interested in taking a closer look at the 2018 Buick Enclave, stop by Warsaw Buick GMC for a test drive.
We associate a lot of things with the holiday season—snow, Christmas lights, pine trees, mistletoe, and Santa Claus. One of the most beloved symbols associated with Christmas is reindeer, and if you love reindeer or animals in general, then you’re in luck! This December, Milford is welcoming reindeer to the Milford Community Building for a Live Reindeer Visit on the 15th. Bring the whole family to meet the graceful creatures known for pulling Santa’s sleigh.
The visit will be totally open to the public and free, but make sure you mark your calendars—the event only lasts an hour, from 6:30 to 7:30 on Thursday, December 15th. The reindeer will be accompanied by an attendant dressed as one of Santa’s elves, and there may be other animals there native to the North Pole so your little ones can meet and interact with all kinds of fun and interesting creatures.
If you want to keep a memory of the Live Reindeer Visit, you and your family can even get a photo with the reindeer after the event is over. Make sure to visit Milford for this rare opportunity to see a real life reindeer and friends at the local public library for education and fun.
It’s almost here, the season that we’ve all been yearning for: Spring! And with this new season comes the ever-popular spring break journey – so here are some road trip driving tips.
Before you leave:
- Make sure you have all needed documentation with you such as: drivers license, proof of car insurance, and vehicle registration.
- Take your car into the shop for routine maintenance. A qualified technician can de-winterize your vehicle by checking your tire tread/inflation, fluids, oil, engine, and brakes.
- Make sure you are well rested. Studies have shown that driving while fatigued can be just as dangerous as driving while intoxicated. If you are feeling tired, pass driving responsibilities on to someone else if able. Also be sure to take plenty of breaks along your journey to stretch out your legs and regain travel momentum.
- Stay on well-traveled roads. Not only is this for safety purposes, but also it is easier for rescue vehicles to reach you if assistance if needed.
- Drive safely. Make sure everyone in the vehicle is wearing their seatbelts and never check text messages or answer phone calls while driving.
We at Warsaw CDJR wish all of our readers a happy spring wherever your journeys may take you.
Jeep and NBCUniversal are collaborating to create a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for up to three TV viewers over the next few weeks.
New spots will air across several TV networks that will encourage viewers to share photos embodying their “Renegade spirit”—named so after the all-new 2015 Jeep Renegade—using the #RenegadeLifeContest hashtag on Instagram and Twitter.
“NBCUniversal’s portfolio of networks allows us to authentically interact with some of its most socially engaged audiences, giving our fans the opportunity to share their own unique ‘Renegade’ spirit and passion for the Jeep brand,” said Kim Adams House, head of Jeep advertising.
Three participating viewers will be chosen to fly to Los Angeles, where they will film a custom, NBCUniversal-produced spot for the Renegade. The viewers will also be invited to attend the iHeartRadio Music Awards, where the spot will air for the first time.
The best part, however, is that all three of the winning viewers will also receive an all-new 2015 Jeep Renegade! So fire up your Instagram and Twitter accounts and get to posting!
With the all-new Chrysler 200 making waves in the mid-size car segment and the 300 getting ready for a refresh, the Chrysler brand is expanding its influence in the auto industry while capturing hearts as the quintessential American Brand it has always been.
“Today’s Chrysler brand stands for quality, design, craftsmanship, performance and efficiency, innovation and technology, all at a very attainable price,” said Al Gardner, president and CEO of the Chrysler brand. “We’re returning to our roots, the quintessential American brand – a brand that plays at the heart of the mass market, with world-class products that play in all the volume car and people mover segments.”
Even as the automaker celebrates successful sales growth for the Town & Country, 300, and, of course, 200, the brand continues to work to provide customers with ever-improving vehicles each and every year.
With as much pride as the Chrysler brand takes in delivering quality, American-made vehicles to consumers, we at Warsaw Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram take pride in making them available to you. Please let us know how we can equip you with the best people mover for your lifestyle.
Everyone at Warsaw CDJR loves this time of year. We’re still enjoying the last bit of summer while looking forward to all the activities and new adventures the fall holds. You, like us, are likely deep in the throes of getting the kids ready to head back to school. To make the busy fall schedule a little less hectic, have you considered setting up a carpool with a group of neighbors and nearby friends? Here are a few helpful tips in case you do:
- Select members carefully. In order for a carpool to be successful, it is key that you choose people you know and trust to safely transport your kids to and from their activities. They should be safe drivers, willing to use the necessary equipment (such as a properly installed car seat) to transport your children. And of course, you’ll want them to be punctual. Let your kids know these are adults they can trust as well.
- Set up a consistent schedule. Once you choose the members of your group, establish who is doing what and when. One mom and carpool expert discourages rotating schedules. It is harder to remember who has pick-up duty when the schedule changes week to week. She recommends creating a schedule that stays consistent from week to week even if that means having fewer people in the carpool or having everyone pick up their own kids on a specific day of the week that would otherwise have a rotating schedule.
- Share important information. Communication is vital in establishing a carpool group that lasts through the year or sports season. Be sure to share phone numbers and email addresses in order to contact the group in the event of an emergency or last minute schedule change. Having this information from the beginning will save on complication and miscommunication later.
You’ll also want to share facts other parents should know: how to properly install your child’s car seat, where to pick up and drop off the seat after use, your child’s need to sit in the front seat due to motion sickness tendencies, etc.
We hope these tips help as you set up your successful carpool. All of you experienced carpoolers, let us know if you have any recommendations to add!
According to the J.D. Power APEAL Study, customers love pretty much everything about the Dodge Charger, Challenger, and Dart models. All three vehicles won the APEAL award in their respective segments, a testament to the brand’s ability to satisfy customers’ needs and deliver their wants.
The study evaluates vehicles’ Automotive Performance, Execution, and Layout (APEAL) based on customer responses. Participants evaluate their vehicles after 90 days of ownership and vehicles are scored on a 100-point scale.
The Dodge Charger won for the Large Car segment for the fourth year in a row. The Challenger topped the Sporty Car category for its third time in the past four years; and the Dart scored highest among competitors in the Compact Car class.
“These three APEAL awards, based on customer feedback, are a great way to celebrate Dodge’s 100 year anniversary and Chrysler Group’s commitment to continually deliver exciting, high quality vehicles,” said Doug Betts, Chrysler’s senior vice president of Quality. “A customer’s positive experiences with good quality lead to greater satisfaction, loyalty and the likelihood an owner will recommend their vehicle to friends and family. Personal recommendations are the most powerful type.”
We at Warsaw CDJR couldn’t be more proud to have so many customer favorites on our lot.
All our lives we are told that choices have consequences. And so they do. One 14-year-old’s poor choice to steal his grandfather’s car and go for a joyride through a park full of children could have resulted in dire consequences. But one man also made a choice: to step in and interfere. The consequences? West Valley City, Utah became home to a local hero with a beat up truck.
When Bryson Rowley saw the 14-year-old’s reckless ride endangering the kids playing nearby, he decisively hopped in his 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 and crashed into the teen’s ride before it could hit anything or anyone else.
When all was said and done, Rowley saved the kids playing in the park, but it came with a $7,500 price tag. That was the estimated cost of repairs for his truck. And seeing as the accident wasn’t so accidental, he had no guarantee his insurance company would cover any of the costs.
That’s when the community pitched in to say thanks for Rowley’s heroic act. One man heard Rowley’s story on the news and knew he had to help. He loaned the hometown hero a rental car and took the beat up truck back to his auto shop. Community members donated parts and labor totaling $15,000. They offered enough to not only repair Rowley’s truck, but to revamp it as well.
Like we at Warsaw Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram said earlier, choices have consequences. We’re so glad Rowley got what he deserved.